These Cheesy Garlic Sliders go great with Italian dishes! We made them with spaghetti for a quick meal.
12 slider rolls
1/2 cup butter, very soft but not melted
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
2 cups Mozzarella, grated
1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
1. Slice rolls in half. Place the bottom halves in a greased 9×13 pan.
2. Mix softened butter, minced garlic, and Italian Seasoning together in a bowl.
3. Spread butter mixture on the inside of bottoms and if you have enough, on the inside of the tops of the slider rolls.
4. Sprinkle the Mozzarella and the Parmesan cheese over the bottom side of the rolls. Put the tops back on the bottoms.
5. Cover dish with foil. Bake at 300 degrees for 25 minutes or until cheese has melted.