Creamy Italian Chicken and Asparagus Pasta is a simple and delicious recipe. It is creamy and flavorful. It is a perfect comfort food meal.
Don’t you just love comfort food? Pasta with creamy sauces are my definition of comfort food. There are many yummy recipes on our food recipe blog that will fill your comfort food cravings. Here are a few to get your search started: Three Cheese Italian Pasta Bake, Italian Chicken and Pasta, Turkey Taco Pasta, Creamy Cajun Pasta, Cilantro Lime Shrimp Pasta, and Chicken Pasta Italiano. There is a lot to love in those recipes-we hope you find some you will love too.
Ingredients Needed for Creamy Italian Chicken and Asparagus Pasta:
16 ounces pasta, I used bow tie pasta
4 tablespoons butter
3 green onions, sliced
1 pound asparagus, cut into pieces
12.5 ounce can chicken, drained and broken into small pieces
2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (not the powdered Parmesan)
2 Tablespoons Italian dressing seasoning mix
How to Make This Creamy Italian Chicken and Asparagus Pasta Recipe:
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. While the pasta cooks, cook the asparagus and onion in the butter until tender crisp.
3. When pasta is finished, drain and pour pasta back in pan.
4. Next, add the cream, parmesan cheese, Italian dressing seasoning, and chicken to pasta. Stir to blend flavors.
5. Then, add the asparagus, onion, and butter mixture to the pasta mixture stir to combine.
6. Heat through.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Other Recipes You Will Love: ❤️
Creamy Italian Chicken and Asparagus Pasta
A quick and yummy comfort food recipe.
- 16 ounces pasta I used bowtie
- 4 tbsps butter
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 pound asparagus cut into pieces
- 12.5 ounce can chicken drained and broken into smaller pieces
- 2 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan NOT the powdered parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsps Italian dressing seasoning mix
Cook pasta according to the package directions.
While the pasta cooks, cook the asparagus and onion in the butter-in a frying pan until tender crisp (about 3-5 minutes). Set aside.
When pasta is finished, drain it and put it back in the pan.
Over low heat stir the heavy whipping cream, grated parmesan, chicken and the Italian dressing seasoning mix into the pasta.
Add the asparagus, onion, and butter mixture to the pasta mixture. Stir and heat through-do not bring it to a boil.
Serve and enjoy!
All of the thoughts and opinions here, on our food recipe blog, are our own. The affiliate links (if you click on one or more) here pay us a tiny commission that will not cost you anything. The commissions help us run this web-site. We appreciate your support! Thank you so much!
We all want to thank you for visiting and trying recipes from our recipe blog. Your support is very much appreciated. All of us are hoping that all of you are staying healthy, strong and happy. Have a fantastic day and an even better week. Have fun cooking and remember to get the kids involved where it is safe to do so. They may love it and it is a great activity for quality family time. Family is the best!