Copycat Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta is a flavorful breaded chicken served over a delicious creamy pasta sauce and pasta. It is a recipe you will want to make again and again.
Ingredients Needed for Copycat Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta:
5 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 chicken breasts, halved and pounded down into 1/4 of an inch
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons flour
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 pint whipping cream
1 cup chicken broth
1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
16 ounce package pasta of your choice
1 cup mushrooms, sliced (optional, I leave them out)
Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions for Copycat Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta:
- Melt butter in large skillet over high heat. Add yellow and red pepper, mushrooms and onion. Cook until firmly tender.
3. Add whipping cream and chicken stock. Let reheat and thicken.
4. Stir in basil and Parmesan cheese. Add in salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and let simmer. Stir occasionally.
6. Heat up the oil in a frying pan on medium high heat.
7. Pour milk onto a plate with rounded edges. Mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan and flour onto another plate.
8. Dip chicken in bread crumb mixture, then in milk and then back into bread crumb mixture. Place into frying pan and cook on both sides until chicken is cooked through and is a crispy golden brown on the outside.
9. While chicken is frying, cook pasta in salt water until still firm to the bite.
10. Drain pasta and add to sauce. Mix to coat.
Other Recipes You Will Love: 💗
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta
A breaded chicken recipe with lots of flavor.
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 chicken breasts cut in half and pounded to 1/4 inch thick
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 16 ounces pasta
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Melt butter in a large deep skillet over high heat. Add yellow and red peppers, mushrooms and onions. Cook until tender crisp.
Add garlic and crushed red pepper. Sauté for about 2 minutes.
Reduce heat and add whipping cream and chicken stock. Heat through to thicken. Stirring continually.
Stir in basil, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Reduce heat to low and let simmer. Stirring enough so it will not burn.
While sauce simmers, cook the chicken.
Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium high heat.
Pour milk onto a plate with rounded edges or a shallow bowl.
Mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and flour on another plate or shallow bowl.
Dip chicken in the bread crumb mixture. Then, in the milk and back in the bread crumbs.
Fry in the frying pan, cooking on both sides until cooked through and a crispy golden brown on the outside.
While chicken is frying, cook the pasta in boiling water with a dash or two of salt. Cook to al dente or desired tenderness. Drain.
Combine cooked pasta and sauce. Mix to coat.
Serve with chicken placed on top of the pasta and enjoy.
All of the thoughts and opinions here, on our food recipe blog, are our own. The affiliate links (if you click on one or more) here pay us a tiny commission that will not cost you anything. The commissions help us run this web-site. We appreciate your support! Thank you so much!